Double Wall Steel Wood Burning Stove
Wood Burning Stove made of 2,5 - 3,0 mm Steel equipped with tertiary combustion system (Ecoburn2), which inserts preheated air to the back side of the burning chamber and creates the conditions for secondary and tertiary combustion to take place, increasing the stove's efficiency, reducing wood consumption and lowering emissions. The stove has double wall for optimal heat transfer into space. It also has adjustable primary and secondary air inlets. Comes in two colors, Black or Beige.
CE certified according to ΕΝ 13240.
- Nominal Output: 16.1 KW
- Efficiency: 79.5%
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 66x51x73 cm
- Weight: 105 Kg
- Flue Pipe Diameter: Φ15 cm
- Firebox insulation: Vermiculite Board SF750
- Heating Capacity: 90 - 100 sq meters
- Tertiary Combustion Technology
- Optimal Heat Transfer through double wall
- Color: Black or Beige